What will it cost?
Joining and setting up a shop on African Elements is free. It cost $0.20 to list an item (collected after you sell your item) on African Elements. A listing lasts for 120 days or until the item is sold. Once you sell your product we collect a 3.5% administration fee on the sale price. African Elements Marketplace uses Paypal to handle our online payments system. PayPal charges a estimate (3.9% + $0.39)** Fee per sale item. This is collected directly by Paypal at the point of sale.
**The fees is set by PayPal. Visit www.paypal.com to find out more. PayPal is one of the world’s largest internet payment companies and charges a fee to sellers to process the online payment of item.
To help you in the transitional set up process African Elements Marketplace will handle the PayPal payment process. You always have full access to your funds and can withdraw funds after items have been delivered to customer.
After you have sold 30 items you will be confirmed into the “Zebra Status” giving you the option to handle your PayPal payment process directly.
More Money in Your Pocket
There are no membership fees with African Elements.
It cost’s $0.20 to list an item (collected after you sell your item) or up to 120 days.
Once you sell your product we collect a 3.5% administration fee on the sale price.
What is included in the 3.5% administration fee:
- A modern online marketplace platform
- Monthly shop accounting report
- Live inventor of your shop
- Personal and Customize online shop
- 24/7 Customer support
- Online payment platform
- Email Notifications
- Facebook and other social media Integrated
- A gateway to sale your product to the world!!!
Here is how the Sale and Payment process works:
- Customer visits your shop on African Elements Marketplace.
- Customer buys your product from your shop at the African Elements Marketplace website.
- You ship the product to customer (using postal service).
To help you out with the shipping cost you can withdrawal the money to cover the cost of shipping directly after the item is sold. This is done at the African Elements Marketplace website under your Account “My Earning” section.
- Getting your money: You go to African Elements website and in your Account area under “My Earning” section you request a withdrawal of the money you have made.
We can transfer the money to your M-Pesa or Western Union, Bank Account, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Pesa or Ezy Pesa account or to your PayPal account. Using PayPal is FREE. Please keep in mind that your M-Pesa or Western Union, Bank Account, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Pesa or Ezy Pesa account might have fees when we send it to your M-Pesa or Western Union, Bank Account, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Pesa or Ezy Pesa account.
- After you submit a withdrawal request you will receive your money within 24 hours when it is sent to your PayPal account. If you request your money be sent to your M-Pesa or Western Union, Bank Account, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Pesa or Ezy Pesa account it might take 2-5 business days.
Here are the answer’s to the FAQ:
- It is FREE to setup your shop and NO upfront fee.
- Our Fee is a $0.20 listing fee per item sold and 3.5% Administration fee. Both are collected after your product is sold.
- We have selected PayPal (to process the online payment) because the majority of the buyers in USA, Canada and Europe use PayPal to make safe purchases online.
- All prices on African Elements Marketplace are in $ (US dollars) so you get paid in $ (USD).
- Keep in mind, that selling into international markets will help you to make more money!
- From when you open your shop – to – when you ship the product to the customer, we have setup everything so that NO money comes out of your pocket.
- We have setup a cost FREE way for you to create your own online shop.