If you are looking to improve your African Elements store or perhaps just get started or simply want to get some inside information on how successful stores get to be successful – look no further!
We have put together some helpful ideas to help you continue to develop your online store.
- It is important to remember that customers are human and they need to see and read about your products in full details (enter precise and lot of details). Using great quality pictures in a real life setting.
- Your brand and shop is a extension of you. So it will be natural and engaging and a pleasure for you to develop.
- Keep it simple, and use the African Elements Marketplace site features the way they were planned to be used. The site has been created to help you market, sale and interact with buyers on the site and through social media.
- Listen to your market and your own instincts when it comes to marketing and running your online store. You know your product and customer best. You just need to follow the path that you know is best for your customers.
- Realize your online shop is always OPEN 24-hour and 365 days. Use this positive potential and reach a global market. It is great to wake up and see orders that have accumulated overnight from overseas customers. It is important to set up good customer service so that your customers don’t feel neglected. Updating your pictures and giving detailed text describing your products. Checking on your store throughout the day, these simple nurturing pays off in the long run with long-term customer relationships and consistent sales.
- Be Yourself in your approach and good customer service.
- Social media. It is important to also advertising through social media. Communicate with buyers and share information on social media.
- Focus on each individual customer obsessively. It may seem counter-intuitive to do things manually that is impossible to do to scale. But these things really do create loyal customers and breed good word of mouth. Doing things like personally emailing your first 500-1000 customers, sending personal thank you notes, asking for feedback and Implementing it, and going through the ordering steps with customers.
These things really go a long way in helping validate what new features or products your store needs, it allows you to provide amazing customer service. and also identify the pain points in your online shop.
- Focus on clarity and simplicity. The worst thing you can do is confuse, bombard, or disorient a potential customer.
They want to buy your product! You should make it as easy as possible for them to do so.
- Never fall behind on your customer service. Any emails that you receive, answer as quickly as you can and be as helpful and as friendly as you can. You should make your customers feel that by purchasing your product, you are entering a relationship with them.
Your customers and future customers are your livelihood and you need to make them feel confident in what you are offering and that they will be taken care of throughout the ownership of that product.
- There are a lot of elements that contribute to a successful online shop. Customers want to see what they’re buying. If you have visually compelling products, it is critical that you showcase them with great photography.
- Keep evolving and developing your online shop. Don’t stop after your new site has gone live.
Spend 1-2 days a week improving online shop, refreshing the copy and images and always looking at new ways our customers can find our products quicker.
Please feel free to add idea or comments.